Monday, April 07, 2008

Life Changes

Four years ago I had several significant life changing events within a 6 week period. They were:
  • Graduated from college
  • Started my career
  • Moved (from a college house to an apartment 10 miles away)
  • Married Erin

Overall, those changes were smooth and easy. Graduating college made me very happy. My new job was with the same company I had interned with the summer before and part time throughout the school year so there was really nothing new, except I made some money and didn't have to go back to school. My move was just to the other side of GR. Getting married is a big deal, but it isn't as big of a change as you think considering you date for years, get engaged for a year, and by the time you're married you already know so much about each other.

Now I'm about to embark on another phase of rapid life changes.

  • Have a child
  • Move (from Kentwood to Zeeland)
  • Buy a new vehicle
  • Change job responsibilities.

I would argue this set of changes will be a little more difficult. None of these changes have happened yet, but in the next 2 months they will probably all happen. Yikes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

Well I know about #1, but #3 and #4 are news. Did you guys sell your house? What's your new job? Share some details man come on!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Edit: #3 should be #2

1:37 PM  
Blogger iloveredheads said...

YAY!!!!congratulations!!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can change on one hand and poop on the other and see which weighs more.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home