Monday, November 08, 2010

Diet at 6 months

Due to higher priorities, I decided to stop my detailed diet tracking at the end of this week. I've reached the 6 month mark and have been diligent in my tracking. My spreadsheet is well past 3,000 rows. I'll publish all the data soon enough and you statisticians can crunch some numbers for me.

I'll get my 6 month blood work done this week to close the loop on this phase.

Here has been one of my favorite "Paleo" meals: MEATZA (pizza with a ground beef crust). Email me for the recipe.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

That looks like a heart attack on a platter.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Mme MaKhotso said...

I am very interested in your cholesterol numbers from before compared to current numbers. I am just so used to Bryan's high cholesterol and he would be dead if I had him on your diet!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home