Monday, July 18, 2005

Summer Weekends

Nothing super exciting this weekend, just a very enjoyable weekend at the cottage with my family. My parents are at the cottage for their week so Erin and I spent the weekend with them and Erin's family was able to come out on Saturday for the afternoon.

A big thunderstorm limited our outdoor time on Saturday but not too badly. We were still able to use the boat a bit and play some really good games of volleyball. The rest of the weekend was filled with basketball, boating, running, swimming, more volleyball, and napping.

I feel like a gained about 3 pounds this weekend despite all the activity (including a 10 mile run). There is just no escaping high-calorie food when its my family and we are on vacation. Too many cookies, desserts, big meals, and bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home