Monday, November 20, 2006

Big Bird

My annual Thanksgiving gift from work is a butterball gift certificate so I used it to buy a 21 pound turkey and have a dinner party. Without stuffing I've found turkeys are really easy to make and I enjoy doing it every year. Plus, I've got leftover turkey for weeks.

Jenny and I had another midnight race down the street and back, but this year we decided mid-run to stop at the learning center instead of going all the way to CVS. Later we created a more interesting version of our standard "trail of tears." We incorporated the party game catch phrase and whoever lost a round had to take the walk of shame/pain.
The game gets more and more violent every time. I have a visible bruise on my thigh this time from a well placed shot and Jenny and Erin also commented on some sore spots. The only person who got through unscathed was Amy Smith, and that's because she's pregnant. Pansy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos Randy! You and Erin threw a great party, the bruise on my leg is thanking you.

8:10 AM  
Blogger iloveredheads said...

and yet when I was pregnant...nobody cared..haha
i agree with audrey, great party...i also agree with anonymous...check out that site that give 30% of your money back! do it!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home