Monday, March 20, 2006

First Career Change

My first career change will be about as minor as they come, but a change none-the-less. I'll be moving from the research and development department to the engineering department sometime in the next couple of months. Metaphorically I'm going in the wrong direction because right now I'm on the top floor (2nd floor of 2) of the tallest building at our site and I'm moving to the 1st floor of our shortest building (we have 2 office buildings). The change means I'll be playing with the 4000 gallon reactors a lot more than the 1 liter lab reactors. That's what I'm talkin' about.

Erin and I spent the final weekend of winter at home. Green beer for St. Patrick's day, saw a cousin who was in town for the weekend on Saturday, and celebrated a birthday with almost all the Elenbaases on Sunday. My brackets held up pretty well too.

Can't wait for Florida in 11 days! Seven full grown Elenbaases in a minivan for 20 hours. It'll be awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4000 gallons, dang thats sweet. Congrats man.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home