Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Siblings

This past weekend was siblings weekend at Calvin so the whole family came over. My parents stayed at our house for a night which was odd in a way. I spent 18+ years living in their house and now the roles were reversed for a night. It was fine but just a little odd offering them something to eat and cleaning up after them.

And since its my house this time, the no video game rule has been thrown out. Not only do I allow video games, but I forced my parents to play. They tried out Dance, Dance, Revolution for the first time and my mom really enjoyed it. My dad went back and forth between his hatred for it and his competitiveness with my mom.


My mom narrowly won which brought the following comment from my dad: "add that to pogo-sticking as the list of things you are better than me at."

Erin likes her drinks VERY cold, but for those of you that don't know the density differences between liquid and solid water, here is some helpful advice: Don't put a sealed container of water (or mostly water) into the freezer for too long. It won't bee sealed for long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slicy said...

Nice... Very nice.

I have had similar experiences trying to get my parents/siblings to try DDR with limited success. My dad pretty much would not try it nomatter what we offered, such as... more wine.

-RB

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home