Monday, January 16, 2006

Remodeling

We are over the hump. This weekend Josh and his partner Luke ripped out our old floor and put most of the hardwood floor in. And it looks goooooooood (I'm trying to say it like JD from Scrubs). As you can see below we lived in a hazardous zone for the weekend but it was worth it. Here are a bunch of pictures showing the progress of the remodeling from painting the bathroom to replacing the floors.






We did the painting over the last 2 weekends and then prepared for the floors...





This is what our family room looked like over the weekend...





And here is the progress of the floors.

















VERY NICE




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang dude, looks nice.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and by the way, if we don't count the second game of bowling where we were spinning (which really should not count) you only bet me by an average of 13 pins (rounded to the nearest whole number). Then taking into account the fact that in the third game you had stopped spinning, without informing me, and whilst you got a strike, I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter. So with all of that taken into account, you can see how the overall games were much closer than your pictures and post makes it seem.
Yes I am really so bored to figure all of that out. I'm in lab, and I finished my midterm in like 15 minutes.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and the 13 pin average was per game.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home