Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Summertime

This past weekend was the official kick-off to summer. We opened up the cottage for the season which included:


-putting in the docks
-dewinterizing the boats
-chopping wood


We also had plenty of time to hang out, horse around, and have fun. I made it my goal to be as active as possible all weekend long. I can't complain about the results as I was able to run, bike, play volleyball, golf, split wood, play wiffleball, ski, tube, play basketball, and swim.

A momentous occasion happened this weekend. All three Elenbaas Dodge Caravans were in the same place at the same time. My parents recently handed their second caravan down to Carissa and bought their third.

1994 - Green - Randy - 216,000 miles

2001 - Red - Carissa - 135,000 miles

2007 - Blue - Gail - 2,000 miles

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home