Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Lights 2011

This post is a little late as my lights have been up for 7 weeks already. We had some really nice weather the weekend of October 22 so I put most of them up then and was finished by October 26. I didn't turn them on, though, until November 7.
My improvements this year were subtle but very important:
  • Added semi-permanent clips to the house so putting up the lights in all future years will be easier.
  • Replaced may of my old lights with LED.
The boys just liked being outside, but Evie was actually somewhat helpful.

So from the street, my light display didn't change much from last year but I improved my infrastructure for future expansions. I have certainly made a lot of gains since I started 6 Christmases ago.
2005
2011

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home